We are an independent advisory firm dedicated to the provision of impartial, specialist, high level and conflict free financial advice to governments, central banks, and state-owned enterprises on issues of sovereign debt management and infrastructure financing
Unlike most other institutions engaged in advising countries on issues relating to raising or negotiating sovereign debt, we are totally independent, and our advice is free of the conflicts of interest traditionally associated with investment banks.
Our specialist advice covers issues related to all aspects of
- Debt management, including funding strategies (bond issues, commercial bank loans, official bilateral and multilateral)
- Strategic, institutional, and operational aspects of public debt management. restructuring of external and domestic sovereign debt owed to all creditor categories. debt recovery strategies and prospects.
- Strategic reviews of state-owned enterprises
- Credit ratings and investor relations.
- Liability management and infrastructure financing